Toaster??

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Howdy all -

My fiance & I are going for a week in a studio & I was wondering if any of you knew whether DVC will give me a toaster for the week if I ask. I can't imagine who else will know...

Sarangel

hi: i know we get a toaster in the 1 and 2 br units, but i don't believe they have them in the studios. ask housekeeping to bring one to your unit.

They'll gladly bring you one. There might be one in the unit. There was some discussion on here a few months ago about whether or not they were just going ahead and adding them to the studio units.

We recently returned from the BWV's and had a studio for a few nights before switching to the 1 BR. Anyway...there was no toaster in the studio but I did request one and got it with no problems at all.

Thanks guys, I thought houskeeping would bring up something like that, but it's nice to have independant confirmation. We leave tomorrow morning & my sweetie will be glad he can have toast in the AM.

Sarangel

Sarangel - Have a wonderful time. I just returned a few weeks ago and I'm planning next years trip now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter