Today = jammies!

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
Today is the first day in months that I don't need to drive anyone anywhere. I have been driving to travel soccer, little league and now all stars, art camp, baseball camp, the beach, DD's work....I am sick of it.

So today, the car is staying in the garage and I just may stay in my jammies!

I'd love to stay in my jammies all day (actually I don't wear jammies-I wear nighties), but sure as I do, I'll have company.:rolleyes:

Can I wear my jammies to work?? :p Oops, I'd better get goin. Only got 15 more minutes.

I wish I could have done that. I had to have DS at the ice rink by 6:30 am for his 3 on 3 tournament. Was there til after 10 last night & have to be back at 7:45 tonight.

That sounds like a great plan!! Have a great jammies day Vanessa...you deserve it!!!

HUGS!!!

Yesterday I stayed in my jammies until 4, when my mom made me get dressed. :rolleyes:

Today I am hoping to go until 1 or 2...hehe.

I'll be doing the jammie thing today! My plans are to unpack from my DC trip, no reason to get dressed up for that lol :D

I'm having a jammie day too! This is the first Saturday ALL summer that I haven't had something to do, or been out of town!

If I do get out of my jammies, it will only be to put my bathing suit on and go hop in the pool! :)

I love a good "jammie" Saturday! Hope you enjoy yours!

I am doing the "jammie" thing today, too!!! I want to work on my scrapbooking (as well as DISing) and you don't have to get dressed for that!! I might even have DH pick up supper so no cooking either... hmmmmm...

No cooking? That sounds great to me too, Jan!

Might be an "Outback take-out Saturday Night" here!!!

OUTBACK sounds great!! I love their sweet potatoes with all the fixin's!! Boy, decisions, decisions... But I love these decisions!:p

I was in my non-watching PJs (green plaid old navy pants and an orange tank top) untill like 4pm yesterday!! I LOVE sitting around in my PJs. I had babysitting early this morning so i am dressed allready :( thinking about putting my PJs back on though hehe REBELS UNITE!

Pj's all day today .. Pj's all day yesterday .. Pj's all day the day before too. :rolleyes: Hehe, I need a job!

LOL, I've been in my pj's or whatever you want to call it all day too. I need to get moving though. We're going to a demolition derby and I need to get ready.

My dh would appreciate it if I were dressed when he came home from work. He's been there since 6am. lol

Have a great weekend everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter