Today was a great day for ADRs

disneymath

DIS Veteran
Was our 180 day mark today ... I slept through the alarm, so there went my plan of being on the phone right at 7AM. Oh well, got to work and figured I could get a few ADRs done before classes started. Called at 8:07 and got right through. Was able to get everything we wanted, on the day we wanted, pretty much when we wanted. (We are a party of 8, and have had to do some juggling in the past.)

Here's what we got
The Wave (5:35)
Crystal Palace (4:55 ... wanted 5:30 but what we got is fine)
Whispering Canyon Cafe (5:30)
Biergarten (5:30)
Chef Mickey's Bfast (9:50)
Mama Melrose F!DP (4:45 ... wanted 5:30 but what we got is fine)
1900 Park Fare (5:55 ... wanted 5:30 but what we got is okay)

Pixie Dust and luck to everyone else who is coming up to the 180 mark!:goodvibes

congrats !!! did you do them all by phone or any online? You did get all great ones!! :cool1: Now you can sit back and just start getting excited !

Congrats.....I got caught up in the holidays and forgot about my 180 day mark....OMG....but it ended up working out in the end for us. We got everything we wanted except our LeCellier was very late...825pm....but with the way that place books Ill take anything. Its a great feeling isnt it!!!!

congrats !!! did you do them all by phone or any online? You did get all great ones!! :cool1: Now you can sit back and just start getting excited !

Booked all by phone ... it was probably one of the easiest calls to Disney Dining I've made that included multiple ressies. (I'm usually an end of the day kind of gal due to work, but I think I've been converted to early morning.)

It is a great feeling to have them all done ... now I can start telling DNephew (who will be 3 when we go) about all the places we'll be going to.

Congrats.....I got caught up in the holidays and forgot about my 180 day mark....OMG....but it ended up working out in the end for us. We got everything we wanted except our LeCellier was very late...825pm....but with the way that place books Ill take anything. Its a great feeling isnt it!!!!

Glad things worked out for you ... especially Le Cellier. That's one place that I wouldn't mind trying but that we just haven't made the effort to try to get yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter