Today's Show (June 20th)

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
Great show today! Looking forward to some WDW holiday stuff! And for those of you who miss Pete, join the Patreon group because he does join for the after show.

The most interesting thing this week was hearing how Universal is only behind MK as most attended Florida park.
??? Is there 2022 data available?

Yes if you look at 2020 and 2021 data that’s true but all the closures make the data invalid IMO.

If you just look at the Florida parks, all the Disney parks beat it in 2019 pre-covid.

If they said that based on Covid years, I mean that may be a fluke. Everyone’s travel was so screwy and Universal had APs while Disney didn’t sell them and that affected the crowds.

I have only seen 2021 data so would be interested in 2022 data if that’s available.

Regardless if it was true, with APs for sale again and the loosening up park reservations, I would expect the Disney parks to regain the lead in 2023. But the overall point is valid, Universal is a heavy contender these days and on my bucket list.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter