Toddler Excursions

My~Rumbly~Tumbly

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at some of the excursions (like the glass bottom boat and Discover Atlantis). Prices are only based for children 3 and up. Does this mean that it's free for children under 3 or are they too young to even go? My son will be 17 months at sail time. Also, can we bring a stroller if we do Atlantis?

Thanks!

I would call Disney to double check. I believe that there are some that have a min. age and then others don't and under 3 are free. I have a 3 yr old dd so I always looked at the min. age, so I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Most excursions have a set age. Under 3 are free usually, if they are allowed.

We found that there were only a few excursions for the entire family, regardless of age. Contact Disney to get the exact age requirements on any that you are interested in.

By the way, we sailed with my 13 month old son and had the most awesome cruise ever!

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter