Toiletries etc

Jayinpanj

Earning My Ears
Hello-what coffee is available in Old Key West 2 bedroom? Is it pre packed filter/coffee “pod” for drip maker?

DVC generally has the filter pouches of Joffrey's, both regular and decaf. We've sometimes had to ask for decaf, though, but easily enough done with a call to housekeeping.

The basket-filter coffeemakers are gradually being replaced by a duo coffeemaker that's a cone filter drip and Keurig. Wherever you might get that one, I expect you'll get both the pouches and Keurig cups.

I don't believe there'll be those yet at OKW but possibly if a coffeemaker has been replaced.

12 cup Mr. Coffee type, with the prepacked filter/coffee. Bring you own filter, open the pods to measure what you need for a pot. The packaged coffee does not make very good coffee. Putting it into your filters helps. Also if you can get bottled water that helps also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter