Tokyo Disney dining

TangerineZoe

Earning My Ears
We're planning our first trip to the Tokyo Disney resort in April. I was reading a guide book that talked about "priority seating" for some of the restaurants, which sounds like a FastPass for dining lol Can we make regular reservations as well? How do we do that? Or is priority seating the better way to go?

Hey there. You can`t make regular reservations for the restaurants in the parks. Only Priority Seating is available.

Hi, we are staying on property checking in on 6/1. When and how can we make priority seating arrangements for restaurants in the parks? We are having difficulty finding that information! Thanks!!

Hi, we are staying on property checking in on 6/1. When and how can we make priority seating arrangements for restaurants in the parks? We are having difficulty finding that information! Thanks!!

Omgosh it took me forever to figure this out lol From the reservations page, go to the "My Bookings" tab where you view your existing hotel reservations. There is an option to add dining reservations from there. For in-park dining, you can make a reservation 30days before your checkin date. It might be sooner for hotel dining. The reservation info page has the details.

You can also go to the park first thing in the morning and make a reservation for later in the day. If you go early enough you should be able to get into most restaurants. It all depends on how busy it is.

Great thanks! It's very hidden online so I appreciate the help :)

We're planning our first trip to the Tokyo Disney resort in April. I was reading a guide book that talked about "priority seating" for some of the restaurants, which sounds like a FastPass for dining lol Can we make regular reservations as well? How do we do that? Or is priority seating the better way to go?

Just returned from 2 days TokyoDisney. If you stay at their hotels and I highly recommend The Ambassador AND The MiraCosta you can book a ressy (call it priority seating in fact its a reservation was my experience)…ONLINE ahead of time..OR you can go to the restaurant in the morning and get a ticket with a return time…You will find that its easy to get into the sit down restaurants for some reason the Japanese don't jam them up…Don't miss Magellon's in DisneySea and Restaurante Canellinni…..Portions are smaller than we are used to but service and quality and cleanliness are outstanding. Also counter service and food at Grama Saras in Disneyland was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIFx6gvqfys

Just returned from 2 days TokyoDisney. If you stay at their hotels and I highly recommend The Ambassador AND The MiraCosta you can book a ressy (call it priority seating in fact its a reservation was my experience)…ONLINE ahead of time..OR you can go to the restaurant in the morning and get a ticket with a return time…You will find that its easy to get into the sit down restaurants for some reason the Japanese don't jam them up…Don't miss Magellon's in DisneySea and Restaurante Canellinni…..Portions are smaller than we are used to but service and quality and cleanliness are outstanding. Also counter service and food at Grama Saras in Disneyland was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIFx6gvqfys

Thanks for sharing the video!! Very nice. I wish to be there again soon.
Looks cold there, but tons of fun!!

We went in August 2013, boiling hot, and we loved it.
Regarding dining, while at the park, we happened to walk by "Diamond Horseshoe Show Restaurant" and asked what it was. I booked right on the spot for table of 2 for the night. We came back to the restaurant at the time and found that the table and food is ready for us right away. It was great because we were tired and hot from a whole day at the park.

Lines for other dining places near Main Street were insane. We were super glad to eat a proper meal (with Mickey Show) with no wait. It was a great find on the go!! :)

Thanks everyone! What would be some recommended restaurants for a first timer? I'm going with my husband, so places good for couples with nice/unique theming would be fun. :)

Oceano would meet your nice/unique themed restaurant. Beautiful interior with different themed rooms. It's inside the Miracosta and opens pretty late so you can dine there for lunch/dinner and if you go at the right time you can watch the outdoor water show if you get a good window seat.

Scroll down half way to see the pictures
http://www.disneyhotels.jp/dhm/restaurant/oceano.html

Thanks everyone! What would be some recommended restaurants for a first timer? I'm going with my husband, so places good for couples with nice/unique theming would be fun. :)

Try my blog. I hope that it will help you. I've done quite a bit of food reviews and I'm pretty sure that you guys will like Ristorante Di Canaletto or Magellan's. Just google, Konnichiwa Mickey. Hope it helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter