Tokyo Disney Trip Report - part of Disney Trip of a Lifetime TDR report complete 7/1

RachelleBeaney

PrincessShelle
Hi All,

My name is Rachelle and I have just come back from a month long trip to the Tokyo Disney Resort, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Disneyland. Since we visited so many different resorts I am writing one trip report in the Disney Trip Reports forum however I wanted to make sure people interested in Tokyo Disney were aware the trip report was over there. The link is:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3211629

As at this moment the Tokyo Disney part of the trip report is actually complete.

Hope it helps some people planning a trip to Tokyo and Tokyo Disney or is of interest to anyone interested in those resorts

Enjoy :)

Hello fellow Aussie!!

I'm so glad to see we're not the only mad Disney around the world nuts. Your Tokyo resort TR came in very helpful as we have just booked flights to visit it next year! Your touring plans were also really helpful so thank you for posting them.

We did an around the world Disney trip this year which included Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World and Disneyland. You HAVE to visit Disneyland Paris. As we haven't been to Tokyo or Hong Kong yet (both on the agenda for next year) we can't compare them all but so far Disneyland Paris has to be the most perfect and beautiful magic kingdom. I think from the look of your TR, you'd both love it!

Hello fellow Aussie!!

I'm so glad to see we're not the only mad Disney around the world nuts. Your Tokyo resort TR came in very helpful as we have just booked flights to visit it next year! Your touring plans were also really helpful so thank you for posting them.

We did an around the world Disney trip this year which included Disneyland Paris, Walt Disney World and Disneyland. You HAVE to visit Disneyland Paris. As we haven't been to Tokyo or Hong Kong yet (both on the agenda for next year) we can't compare them all but so far Disneyland Paris has to be the most perfect and beautiful magic kingdom. I think from the look of your TR, you'd both love it!

Thanks so much for the feedback :) I have a strong yearning to visit Disneyland Paris, and i'm sure we will someday. It's just going to be within a Europe trip and Europe is so expensive :( But it is on my bucket list! I'm glad my report has been helpful :) I long to please! Yes you are definately not the only Disney obsessed Aussie! It's hard being away from it all sometimes hey! Thanks for reading :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter