Tokyo Disney Trip Report

Ltl Mermaid

<font color=darkorchid>Spreading Disney Magic with
Hello all Tokyo Disney lovers! My DH and I just finished the first half I our honeymoon at Tokyo Disney! I'm currently at Aulani and am reflecting on the time at Tokyo Disney. I just cannot describe in words how amazing the Tokyo Disney resort is, I had heard all of the fantastic things and read many flowing blog posts but nothing really prepared me for how spectacular the hotels, theme parks, cast members, and food would be.
To say I was blow away would be an understatement!
We stayed our first night at the Hilton Narita (we got in from LAC fairly late, our next 3 nights at the Miracosta, and our final 3 nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. We spent a total of about 3.5 days at Tokyo DisneySea and 2.5 days at Tokyo Disneyland.
We dined (sit down) at Oceano, Ristorante do Canaletto, and Sherwood Garden. We also has late night snacks at the Dreamers Lounge and Bella Vista lounge. Plus we ate quite a bit of quick service and snacked a LOT! Curry popcorn was one of our favorite snacks so we had it 3 times!
Our favorite attractions were Journey to the Center of the Earth (we rode it 12 times!) and Pooh's Hunny Hunt (11 times!). We also loved the many shows (especially Legends of Mythica and Once Upon a Time). We did miss out on Dreamlights and Happiness on High due to rain/winds.
Anyhow, I'd be glad to answer any questions an post pictures if people are interested...I would just need a tutorial on how to post pictures here!
All I can say, for anyone on the fence about Tokyo Disney, is that it is an experience unlike any other and you won't regret going!
If you have any questions at all just let me know!'

Hello all Tokyo Disney lovers! My DH and I just finished the first half I our honeymoon at Tokyo Disney! I'm currently at Aulani and am reflecting on the time at Tokyo Disney. I just cannot describe in words how amazing the Tokyo Disney resort is, I had heard all of the fantastic things and read many flowing blog posts but nothing really prepared me for how spectacular the hotels, theme parks, cast members, and food would be.
To say I was blow away would be an understatement!
We stayed our first night at the Hilton Narita (we got in from LAC fairly late, our next 3 nights at the Miracosta, and our final 3 nights at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. We spent a total of about 3.5 days at Tokyo DisneySea and 2.5 days at Tokyo Disneyland.
We dined (sit down) at Oceano, Ristorante do Canaletto, and Sherwood Garden. We also has late night snacks at the Dreamers Lounge and Bella Vista lounge. Plus we ate quite a bit of quick service and snacked a LOT! Curry popcorn was one of our favorite snacks so we had it 3 times!
Our favorite attractions were Journey to the Center of the Earth (we rode it 12 times!) and Pooh's Hunny Hunt (11 times!). We also loved the many shows (especially Legends of Mythica and Once Upon a Time). We did miss out on Dreamlights and Happiness on High due to rain/winds.
Anyhow, I'd be glad to answer any questions an post pictures if people are interested...I would just need a tutorial on how to post pictures here!
All I can say, for anyone on the fence about Tokyo Disney, is that it is an experience unlike any other and you won't regret going!
If you have any questions at all just let me know!'

Fun! We were there at the same time. We're currently in Kyoto headed to Aulani on the 12th. We loved Pooh's Hunny Hunt as well! I thought we did well riding it 3 times. I can't believe you managed 11. Regarding photo upload on the Dis I usually use TinyPic but it gets tedious so I just post on my blog then offer the link on the Dis. Check out my trip report (a work in progress).www.amyandjasonallen.blogspot.com

Every day we used the extra 15 mins to head as close to poohs hunny hunt as possible so we were one of the first to grab a fast pass. We then went in line and were usually one of the first 2-3 groups on the ride. We would ride a second time with a minimal wait (10 mins or so) and then head back for our fast pass time. We also found that the last 30 mins before closing were pretty slow so we would ride it a couple of times right before leaving also! We did the same with journey at DisneySea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter