Tokyo Disney VIP Tours

Does anybody know if you can arrange a VIP tour at either Tokyo DisneySea or Tokyo Disneyland? I found some threads suggesting it was available more than 10 years ago, but haven't found anything more recent.

You can if you booked one of the top suites at one of the Disney hotels. The cost is 440K in the off season and 550K during the major season so including at least a one night suite stay, 1M JPY. Up to 6 people can be included in your 6 hour tour. You theoretically can book a tour with one of the 200K suites but my understanding is that guests in the most expensive suites can book tours first and when the window opens for the cheaper suites (1 month out according to some websites), there may or may not be tours available.

Now for the part that may be a challenge if you aren't Japanese. You must book your suite through the Japanese site and book the tour in Japanese. I know Japaense vacation packages require a Japaense residential address to send items to before your trip but am not sure about tours. It's possible you will need a Japanese address, phone number and credit card to book the tour. So unless you have a friend in Japan who is willing to book the tour and include you, booking a tour may not be practical.

Instead, you can book a vacation package on the English website which includes some of the VIP seating privileges for shows and purchase additional premier access to skip lines for some rides.

Isn't the tour entirely in Japanese? At least that is what I heard, I could be wrong.

There's two types of tours. The standard 1 hour group tours have a tour guide explain things in Japanese.

The private tours here are supposed to be in Japanese but since it's just your group and the guide, you can theoretically try speaking English to them but the English proficiency of guides can vary. Of course, you still have to book the tour in Japanese.

If you need a Japanese address, consider a forwarding company like Tenso. They'll provide you with an address in Tokyo that can receive packages and then they'll forward those packages to you outside of Japan. I've used a Tenso address on many websites that require a Japanese address, even if I wasn't expecting to receive anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter