Tokyo DL Hotel Room Choices

I just spent three nights at the Disney Celebration Hotel Discover and we were four adults in a standard room. We had two Twin beds and two daybeds and me and my girlfriend slept on the daybeds. They were quite comfortable, although if you're the kind of person who need 3 pillows to sleep, only one is provided by bed. In China, they did not provide any extra at our hotel, so my sister hit a local discount store and bought one! We did not try to request any extra in Japan, so I don't know if they would have provided an extra one.

How was your stay at the Celebration? Last year we spoiled ourselves and had 2 nights at the Miracosta, but next month normally (yeah I have a backup DLH reservation haha but $$$) we will stay at Celebration.. Is the shuttle not to much of a burden? Would you stay there again?
thanks!

I'm wondering about the Celebration Hotel, too. We have three kids ages 15, 14 and 11 (at time of travel next summer) and some rooms sleep five. I was considering staying here, but someone on facebook said not to because the shuttle. I am also considering staying here and doing two days Disney, two days sightseeing in Tokyo. Would this be a bad idea for those of you who have been? Thanks! Sorry to hijack the thread a bit.

The shuttle was very efficient and unlike WDW, had clear published schedules. Given the money you'd save staying there and the fact you still have Magic 15 access, I'd stay there again in a heartbeat. The fact that its themed to the actual parks themselves is a huge plus for me. I added some photos to my blog, but here is what the beds look like at the Disney Celebration Hotel Discover:

disney-celebration-discover-twin-beds.jpg

Twin Beds

disney-celebration-discover-daybeds.jpg

Daybed. You remove the yellow cover to reveal the mattress and the pillow is in the basket under the bed. You had another one facing the room.

I'm sorry because I am quite a newbie in posting on the DIS..but where can I find the address of your blog?
thanks for the answers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter