• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toledo vs Storybook Dining

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So we are going away with another couple. We booked Toledo for one night and the booked us Storybook Dining at Artist Point which I know is a hard get. 4 adults and no kids. I wanted Toledo because I saw it was added to Michelin guide and they wanted Storybook for the entertainment.
we can’t keep both and I know they are 2 totally different experiences but Have never done either which to keep?

So we are going away with another couple. We booked Toledo for one night and the booked us Storybook Dining at Artist Point which I know is a hard get. 4 adults and no kids. I wanted Toledo because I saw it was added to Michelin guide and they wanted Storybook for the entertainment.
we can’t keep both and I know they are 2 totally different experiences but Have never done either which to keep?
I have done both and for an adults-only meal would choose Toledo. I love Snow White and the food was tasty but Toledo was hands-down a more enjoyable meal experience.

So did you book Toledo for them too?

It really sounds like you have completely different desires for dinner out, would it be possible for you to each go to the one you each want?

I dined twice at Toledo 10 months apart and it was a tale of 2 restaurants. The first time the service and food were amazing and spot on and even though from start to finish was a long experience, there was constantly courses being served.

The second time, was terrible. While we were seated promptly, we waited an hour at least for any food. We had asked that kids meals be fired first, they weren't. Maybe it was an off night, but based on things I've read elsewhere, the decline at Toledo has been noticeable by others.

For your party I would go with Toledo. The view from up there is awesome, especially as the sun sets. But even better is the actual food. Plan on going a bit early and have an adult beverage at the lounge first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter