• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tom Brady?

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
Just watched the Patriots vs Steelers on catch-up and the Patriots look awesome, was just wondering if they have a future QB in store once/if Brady retires?

I live in Patriots land (Bengals fan by heart - I know I know) and if you ask anyone up here including my husband Brady will never retire and will always be perfect. :) Really they all seem to think this. :)

I live in Patriots land (Bengals fan by heart - I know I know) and if you ask anyone up here including my husband Brady will never retire and will always be perfect. :) Really they all seem to think this. :)

Well I also live in New England and the Pats fans like myself do not believe what you are trying to sell about us and believe he will only play 2 more years at best.

They've had a couple future starters on the roster in the past few years (e.g. Garopalo), but couldn't hold onto them forever and with Tom's staying power, they needed to trade them away to get some value from them.

I'm in Patriot country as well, I don't believe this. I'm of the belief that we need to start cultivating our next quarter back before Brady does retire. We've certainly been spoiled up here.

I'm in Patriot country as well, I don't believe this. I'm of the belief that we need to start cultivating our next quarter back before Brady does retire. We've certainly been spoiled up here.
I was trying to make a joke and failed miserably. :) Remember be nice to me I am a bengals fan.

I was trying to make a joke and failed miserably. :) Remember be nice to me I am a bengals fan.

OMG I got it. LOL. I remember a funny SNL skit after the whole deflate gate thing and it was people from Boston (played by celebs like Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Stephen Tyler etc. ) all taking the blame for deflating the balls. They were saying things like, "Tom Brady couldn't have done it...... because he was too busy being awesome." LOL!

Remember be nice to me I am a bengals fan.

I live in Bengals land (but a Steelers fan. I know, I know) it is pretty pathetic over here.

You may have a new coach, but you still have the same owner. I’m sorry.

43EF6D56-039E-4EBC-9E4C-C2C1F81FB2D9.jpeg

OMG I got it. LOL. I remember a funny SNL skit after the whole deflate gate thing and it was people from Boston (played by celebs like Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Stephen Tyler etc. ) all taking the blame for deflating the balls. They were saying things like, "Tom Brady couldn't have done it...... because he was too busy being awesome." LOL!
It took me a while to find. It was Kimmel, not SNL :) It
Warning: some bleeped language

LOL he will retire some day, but barring sudden injury, I truly think he and the Patriots already have a plan to have a new QB in place to take over when the day comes.

We will be in Cincinnati Dec 15th for the Bengals/Patriots game! Rooting for the Patriots though :cheer2: DS13 is a huge Pats fan and we bought him tickets for Christmas. Me being a Detroit Lions fan by birth, completely understand your pain :)

He’s 42. Time is going to catch up with him eventually. He’s lucky it hasn’t already.

The problem with having a QB like Brady is that the guy waiting in the wings never gets any playing time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter