Tom Brady

Been watching him for 20 years. We had him in his prime. He is still a good QB but not the best in the league right now. Whoever gets him must have a really terrible QB right now.

yeah, I read that’s the only real offer and that they are known as a “party team” 😂😂 not sure that’s a good fit!!
Maybe he just wants to party down for awhile in the twilight of his career. Pay me 30 mil to party and I certainly wouldn't be DEFLATED about it.

I'm still trying to get over the Texans trading Hopkins for a lottery ticket.
And it wasn't even a mega millions or powerball lottery ticket either!!! It was one of those state ones with the $10,000 grand prize (Edit. I'm given to understand from downthread these scratchies have 100k grand prizes now) Well Texans fans can take solace in the fact that at least they didn't fake punt up 17 in their own territory. Oh wait.

Last edited:

I don't know why it makes me giggle when I hear people say, "I hope he doesn't come here" but it does. Patriots fans think he is the best, others think he is despicable. As a pp said, I don't have a dog in this fight, but it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
Since he's not staying with the Patriots, I hope he does go to one of these "not on my team" poster's teams, and wins. Will be watching for the backpedalling... ;)

And it wasn't even a mega millions or powerball lottery ticket either!!! It was one of those state ones with the $10,000 grand prize. Well Texans fans can take solace in the fact that at least they didn't fake punt up 17 in their own territory. Oh wait.
I would say it's more like a $100K scratch ticket. I don't expect David Johnson to completely fail, although perhaps I should.

Also their backfield now consists of David and Duke Johnson, which does NOT roll off the tongue very well.

Amazingly, this has absolutely no effect on my life. I am a Patriots fan and Tom Brady is definitely the GOAT, (Greatest of All Time)
and I have always appreciated having him as our quarterback. The fact is weather he was beating the Rams in the Super Bowl or
losing to the Eagles, (or the Giants), I still needed to go to work the next day. Weather he signs with the Buccaneers or some other
team, again same effect. I will be in work again tomorrow. And I will say this only once, and not respond to anyone stating the contrary,
Tom Brady may have seemed like a prima dona, but he never cheated.

You think he is a top 10 QB in his current form?
I can't speak for Captainkidd but currently he is not, but he's top 32 for sure. Which should be enough criteria for a team that desparately needs QB help to go after him.

29 Touchdowns
11 Interceptions
4,300 yards

Yes. Especially given his receivers. Edelman was the only guy who could run the proper routes. He lost his 2 deep threats and his tight end. He also lost his left guard for the season.

Definitely still a good QB but I am not sure top 10 anymore. There were many more moments over the past season where a drive stalled due to a bad throw or not seeing an open receiver. Way more often than used to happen in the past. And unless the offense is designed around Brady's kind of play it won't be a good match for his skills. But I hope he he does not end his career in a sad manner on a losing team. He deserves a better sendoff than that.

Definitely still a good QB but I am not sure top 10 anymore. There were many more moments over the past season where a drive stalled due to a bad throw or not seeing an open receiver. Way more often than used to happen in the past. And unless the offense is designed around Brady's kind of play it won't be a good match for his skills. But I hope he he does not end his career in a sad manner on a losing team. He deserves a better sendoff than that.

No doubt. I think for non Patriots fans it may be a bit confusing. As someone who watched every play of his career, it was obvious to me what the issues were. No doubt, he made some less than stellar throws, but the real problem was the offense just couldn't learn the playbook. Gordon got it, but he was lost to drugs again. Sannu never picked it up. Neither did Dorsett. They stopped using James White full time. Tight ends were terrible. Edelman could barely walk the last quarter of the season. And Kraft just didn't get him the offense he needed. Given what he had to work with last year, he did better than anyone else would.

Talk about dumb deals? The Vikings traded Stefon Diggs,, their star receiver, for draft choices! What?????

That's why I'm a Packers Fan and (forgive me) a long time Chicago Bears fan:)

Don't worry, everyone. The Eagles are going to pick him up, and overpay him to be Carson Wentz's backup. Because, that's just what the Eagles do (said by a long-time Eagles fan). I'd much sooner see Nick Foles come back, but face it, that's never going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter