Tomorrowland Crowd level 0

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
I was feeling nostalgic while packing for our trip and decided to look at some pics from our very first trip in January 2007. The picture of my family on a cloudy day in an empty Tomorrowland really stood out. Certainly January mornings are still quieter, but nothing like this . . .

ry=480.jpg

We are veteran rope droppers, Tourguide Mike and now easywdw followers and off-season visitors (at least until my kids hit high school a few years ago) and also have done a few 7am EMHs and we have tons of empty park photos like those! Even at Epcot WS at 11 AM, it can be very empty for a while after opening on the right day. Sometimes people don't believe me when I show those pictures!

You can still catch Frontierland pics with only CMs in view. Just head straight there at RD instead of running to 7DMT or A&E.

You can still catch Frontierland pics with only CMs in view. Just head straight there at RD instead of running to 7DMT or A&E.

This is exactly what we do unless if we are heading the other way towards Space Mountain and even then it isn't crazy like Fantasyland is. It is really nice to see Frontierland with hardly anyone around. It would be great to see a Photopass photographer, or two, because there are so many places to get pictures in front of...i.e. Splash Mountain, BTMRR, Tom Sawyer's Island, or my personal favorite on the bridge looking out over towards Haunted Mansion :goodvibes.

Nice! When we went this past January we went straight to Tomorrowland from our early breakfast at CP and that area had almost like 20 guests. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter