Tomorrowland PeopleMover to Open This Weekend (Apr 2021)

Already had it on my list (with a hopeful asterisk) for the first week of May. Exciting that they got it ready a week earlier after all the prior delays!

So sad we missed it by days. Monday night it was running empty cars for hours. I was hoping to see it open for test runs.

I was hoping for at least a soft opening while we’re here this and next week. With an official opening, even better!

Wonderful to hear. One of my favorite rides. I usually ride through a few times. Don't know if they will let you do that when they re-open.

Got Epcot Park Passes for tomorrow.

Looks like a trip over to MK at 2:00 PM on the Monorail is in order.

Just dreaming-Bus will have to do!lol

Was thinking about going over to MK anyway to check out Dapper Day,but the TTA news seals the deal.

I am so happy to hear this!!! We were there in December and I really missed riding my favorite ride. We are heading back the first week of June and I am planning on riding it a few times during my stay :love:

Ug. Today was our last park day at Magic kingdom. Going home tomorrow. Wish they had opened it today, lol. Saw multiple cast members test riding it today. Happy for anyone who gets to ride soon. But jealous of you all!!! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter