Tomorrow's Dec 14 Crowds

Disney Anna

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I'm thinking of taking a vacation day tomorrow and going to Disneyland. Does anyone have any idea what type of crowds to expect?

I plan on arriving at opening and leaving at 2 p.m.. I just want to check out the X-mas decorations. I have no interest in going if it's going to be massively crowded like I heard it was last weekend.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if the parks will be crowded or not. I'm planning to go this Thursday and I have a feeling that their is a mild chance the parks will be crowded. I don't think Wednesday should be too bad.

What I noticed was, even on very busy days, it really wasn't bad in the morning. In fact, last Friday I got to Frontierland about 15 minutes after opening and the street was completely deserted. My suggestion is to get there before opening, take a look around Main Street until they open the rest of the park, and then check out the decorations in different lands. I think NOS is the best, and if you haven't seen them be sure to do Haunted Mansion and Small World holiday versions.

My thoughts exactly. Get in early, see the decorations, do the holiday overlay rides and then get out of dodge. I've seen the X-mas parade a million times and don't need to see again (though I love it everytime). Same thing for fireworks and snow. I'm hoping things will settle down in January and February. Thanks for your thoughts.

I was there yesterday and it wasn't bad at all. More crowds than usual because of the 50th, but still VERY manageable. GO! Have fun! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter