Tomorrows the day.....

Dizzy4Dizney

Mother to the Princess
......I tell him he's going to Disney!!!!!

I've been planning this surprise for 4 months! He thinks we're going to my parents to visit, they live in Venice FL. But, in reality, we're staying with them for 2 days and going to the GF for 3 nights! I'm throwing him a semi-surprise 50th birthday party tomorrow afternoon (gotta leave early because of the Pat's game) and that's when I'm going to tell him.

He's not going to believe I've kept it a secret this long! I'm not good at secrets.

He's going to be so excited because we will be there for the AP sneek peek for Expedition Everest.

Can't wait to see the look on his face!!!!

Wow, I wish I could keep a secret like that. Good for you! I wish I had kept our trip a secret from my DS 8. I would have loved to wake him up on the morning of our departure & say...."hey, buddy, get up...we are going to Disney!"

Well, the party went off great and he was VERY surprised. He had no clue. I thought he might have had some idea, but he said he didn't. He was more surprised I kept it a secret so long!

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter