• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tom's Custom Name Tags-RETIRED-BLANKS ON PAGE 59 POST 874

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

Could I please get The DCL (where dreams come true) badges with the following names-

Joe- Virginia,USA
Jamie-Virginia,USA
Jenna-Virginia,USA
Jacob-Virginia,USA

and one with
Fiocca Family

Thanks so much,
Jamie

Hi Tom! Not sure if you are still making all these lovely designs but if so could you make one rather large that says Boby Family "DREAM " Cruise
BTB April 10th-17th 2011. I dont care if it is a picture of the cruise or Mickey ,anything will do. Just can't find anyone to do this for us. Really would love to learn how. Thanks! Crystal~

Hello there...

I would love some new DCL tags for , We'll be in the Disney Magic Oct 29th, 2011...so whichever one you use for the DIsney Magic.

Rosa

Mando

Momma

Miguel

Manuel

Chloe

and then we'll be on the Disney Dream in April 10th, 2012...so if you have something specific for the Dream that will be great

with
Momma
Miguel
Manuel

Tom,

Could I please get the DCL tags for the following members of my family? I really appreciate it!

The Gray Family - Holly Springs, NC

Mike - Holly Springs, NC
Regina - Holly Springs, NC
Abby - Holly Springs, NC
Allison - Holly Springs, NC

Thanks so much!
:goodvibes

Not to sound stupid. Are these tags to wear or to put on your door?
I would like to order some too. Do we pm you our order what do you prefer?

Not to sound stupid. Are these tags to wear or to put on your door?
I would like to order some too. Do we pm you our order what do you prefer?

I would prefer that you didn't make actual name tags out of them ;), but magnets for your door or iron-ons for your shirt are a great use for them.

Post on this thread to request. I'll PM you the graphics.

Hey Tom -

LOVE what you are doing here!! Taking our first family vacation in 17 yrs on the Dream in May :yay: Could I please get the following names made? I would like the "Disney Cruise Line - Where Dreams Come True", and there will not be a 2nd line, just ours names, please....

Tracey
Tim
Chris
Kasey
Cohen
Kinsley
Nick
Joanne

Thanks SO MUCH. By the way, we all live in Visalia and I work at St. Agnes - what a small world!!!

~~Tracey

I love these! Thank you so much for sharing! We're surprising our kiddos with a trip in May and these are perfect for revealing the surprise!

Could I get tags with the following names printed on them?

Stan
Beth
Camryn
Aiden
Quinn
Lillian

Under each name on each tag, could you put "Surprise Trip 2011" (no quotes)?

Thanks!!

I would prefer that you didn't make actual name tags out of them ;), but magnets for your door or iron-ons for your shirt are a great use for them.

I posted on the 12th of this month and haven't heard anything. I'm not in a rush - just wanted to make sure I hadn't been missed. I wasn't sure how long it takes to make the graphic.

Thanks again!

I posted on the 12th of this month and haven't heard anything. I'm not in a rush - just wanted to make sure I hadn't been missed. I wasn't sure how long it takes to make the graphic.

Thanks again!

I usually run a little..ok, a lot...behind, but I keep track of where I left off, so you won't be missed.

Can I get a blank "What would you celebrate?" tag for Walt Disney world, atleast blank where the name would be but below the blank have "January 2012"

((it's just I don't feel comfortable with placing their names on the internet without their permission, and not sure how hey want their names put down as.))

Can I get a blank "What would you celebrate?" tag for Walt Disney world, atleast blank where the name would be but below the blank have "January 2012"

((it's just I don't feel comfortable with placing their names on the internet without their permission, and not sure how hey want their names put down as.))

Sorry. I don't usually do blank name tags. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can work out something.

Please could you make two badges for me.

Disney Cruise Line badges (with the stars on)

1st with JAN

2nd with CARL

Both of them with England under the the name please.

Thanks, it is nice of you to give up your time, doing these badges.

Hi Tom,

Can you please make the DCL with the Stars around it to say~

Lolly

Bones

Kristy

Lorie

Thank you so much!!

Can I please get 4 of the Where Dreams Come True Disney Cruiseline tags? I'd like them to have the four names:
Jeff
Jill
Tyler
Eric

and to each have "Dallas, TX" under each name.
Thanks so much!!

I need one that has DCL and Dreams come true with the
The Schlegel Family
Cruise 2011

I need another one with the same basic tag with the name Brittanie on it instead of the Schlegel family and Cruise 2011
Thanks
I need this for a cruise at the beginning of April
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter