• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tongue splitting? (warning, possibly disturbing picture inside)

WDWHound

DIS Veteran
What people want to do to their own bodies is their own business, but I don't claim to understand it. What do you think about this....

vstory.tongue.splitting.ap.jpg

Its supposed to be an "enhancement", but I just don't see it. To me this is just plain disturbing. Then again, I never understood body piercing either.

The full story is on CNN.COM. Here's the link:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/05/13/tongue.splitting.ap/index.html

oh, NOW you post the warning.....AFTER I hit the floor!!

LOL

Steady there, Pebs. You made it through the shark encounter, you can get through this too. (LOL)

That's pretty frightening......don't let my sister see this.....

Isn't there something about not trusting people who "speak with a forked tongue"???

Where's the Church Lady when we need her?????

Ummm, Bob. I hate to be the one to break it to you. But "she" is a he. (I made the same mistake at first).

OK I can handle tatoos and body piercing (it's not for me though), but THAT IS DISGUSTING. No way is that cool. :rolleyes:

EEWWWWW. Thinking about the thread of "first real kiss" and this thread combined. EWWWWWW

That is really sick....I hope he doesn't change his mind.:eek:

ICK!!!! Lizard boy is rather disturbing too... to each their own, I guess, but I would never dream of doing that myself!

EEEEWWW!! That would HAVE to affect speech.

now he can eat one of those frozen twin pops with no problems....or you could say lickety-split....(I crack myself up):jester:

I think there are some strange people in this world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter