*Honeymoon Day 3 Page 105
*Honeymoon Day 4 Page 107
*Honeymoon Day 5 Page 108
*Honeymoon Day 6 Page 109
*Honeymoon Day 7 Page 109
*Honeymoon Day 8 Page 111
*Honeymoon Day 9 Page 112

Our Story.....:lovestruc

My DF's name is Bobby. We met in June of 2007 on Myspace of all places...lol. We became a couple officially on June 18, 2007.

Right from the start we knew that we were meant for each other. We had 6 wonderful months together, never fighting, always getting along. He is the male version of me and I am the female version of him. It is crazy!

tb.jpg

The engagement....:banana:

So on Christmas Day of 2007, I was over my DF's house opening presents. We got done opening all of our presents under the tree now it was time for our stockings. I found a card in my stocking that have me a clue. I didn't get it at first but he told me that I better go do what the card says. I proceeded to start a scavenger hunt. The next location had another card with another clue and so on....

So finally I got to the last card. It went on to say how much he loved me and how special I was...very super mushy! The card told me to look up. When I did my DF was down on one knee with a ring asking me to marry him. I was so super excited that I snatched the ring out of his hand and put it right on...lol. Obviously I said yes!

Here is my engagement ring. It is a 1 carat emerald cut diamond.

Randomness168.jpg

We started planning our wedding here in NJ. We were going to have about 180 people. I booked the reception site, photographer and dj. In the midst of planning I knew that it wasn't for me.

I am a well known disney freak, as well as my family....lol. Since the wedding pavillion was built I had always wanted a Disney wedding. I have been to disney about 30 or 40 times. I lost count to be honest. It was natural for me to get married in Disney. My DF was so supportive of the idea and we immediately cancelled everything up here an contacted Disney. Our families are so excited and can't wait. We are only have about 27 people and I wouldn't want it any larger than that. It is going to be such a great time with our close family and friends.

Now our wedding will be a SBP, The Attic and a DP at the UK. I can't wait to start planning more details. Our wedding will be on February 2nd, 2009.

I look forward to planning and chatting with you all. You have all really helped me out so far and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the process.

Congratulations on your engagement and your decision to have a Disney Wedding!:welcome: Can't wait to hear more!

Hey fellow Jersey Girl :) Congrat's on the upcoming wedding. Your engagement story is so cute!!!!!!

Oh and your ring is beautiful,I love the cut!

Another NJ bride here. Congratulations on your engagement and future wedding in WDW. MY DF and I are originally from NY but we have been living in NJ for about 8 years. We live in Kendall Park which is part of South Brunswick. There seem to be alot of NJ brides on this website. Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

What a pretty ring....Can't wait to hear all about your planning!

What a fun story! I am so happy you are getting your dream wedding! Former NJ girl here, too, though I am now a state away. I grew up in Gloucester County, just up the road a bit from you.

How exciting

COngrats on your engagement

Cant wait to hear the rest.. have you contacted DFTW yet?

How exciting

COngrats on your engagement

Cant wait to hear the rest.. have you contacted DFTW yet?

Yes. I set the date for February 2, 2009. They sent me a big email with information and I finally decided on all of the locations. I am ready to go so I called them again today and left a message. I want to see if I can get everything started and signed. I am so anxious!!

What a fun story! I am so happy you are getting your dream wedding! Former NJ girl here, too, though I am now a state away. I grew up in Gloucester County, just up the road a bit from you.

Oh wow that really isn't that far away!! I have noticed there are so many Jersey girls on here!!

Reception Items

April 9, 2009

Ok so today I got done a few things. My theory is the more I get done early on the better I will be as time gets closer.

First, the most important thing that happened today was that I booked Misty Miotto for my pictures!! I am very happy with this choice. I was looking at Ecoon's PJ and our weddings will be identical right down to Donald Duck visiting the reception. I loved the work Misty did for her wedding so I decided to book her. Not only were her pictures amazing but she charges half the price of Disney's ultimate package and gives you full day coverage.

Later on today I was playing around online looking for deals and I stumbled upon the cutest cake knife, server, toasting glasses, garter and cake topper. They were all on Ebay and I got them. Here are the pics:

****NOTE: These were fixed up differenty later in this thread****:banana:

TOASTING GLASSES
0a4f_1.jpg

KNIFE AND SERVER
0564_1.jpg

CLOSE UP OF DONALD AND DAISY ON GLASSES AND KNIFE
059e_1.jpg

GARTER (Love this!)
b36b_1.jpg

and last but not least.....​

CAKE TOPPER
33_1.jpg

These would be great if they were brunettes but they only come with blonde hair. Oh well.

Next up in planning will be Saturday when I go to find my gown!!!! This is the best part of planning. Hopefully I will have a dress to post on here!!!!

:yay:

AWWW I wish I would have come across that donald garter,DF love's donald.

Everything looks great!

AWWW I wish I would have come across that donald garter,DF love's donald.

Everything looks great!

Yeah I found everything on Ebay. Donald Duck stuff is so hard to come by. It seems that people are just anti-donald! Can't imagine why!! I was so excited to see them I had to scoop them up immediately!

Donald is my DF's favorite too! Well--Pocahontas is up there too:rotfl:

Love your stuff!

Enjoy dress shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter