Tony’s Qs

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Hi, a couple Qs regarding Tonys town square. Has the outdoor seating area been open recently? I know staffing has been a concern. And if you book a reservation for before 3, can you watch the parade?

Hi, a couple Qs regarding Tonys town square. Has the outdoor seating area been open recently? I know staffing has been a concern. And if you book a reservation for before 3, can you watch the parade?
We ate lunch there this week, and ate outside! It was great! We had a 12:30 reservation and caught the tail end of the parade. But shortly after that a calvacade went by, and then the Dapper Dan’s sang. It was a great location! We liked the food too— we got spinach artichoke dip, chicken fettuccine and mushroom ravioli.

We ate lunch there this week, and ate outside! It was great! We had a 12:30 reservation and caught the tail end of the parade. But shortly after that a calvacade went by, and then the Dapper Dan’s sang. It was a great location! We liked the food too— we got spinach artichoke dip, chicken fettuccine and mushroom ravioli.
Thanks! We’ve always just walked straight past it but will try it next time.

I’d love to hear others thoughts as well.

So I am dreaming about the fried mozzarella appetizer I got last June....that is a must do for Tony's in August!! It came in a great creamy tomato sauce. We ate inside, but next time I will request outside. Oh, the bread service is realllllly good too, especially with the oil! Thumbs up for Tony's.

How is the view of the parade? We usually watch from across from Sleepy Hollow
We were seated outside along the rail (I think just tables for two along the rail) and the view was perfect. The other outdoor tables would also have a great view. It's a pretty small outside seating area.

Just wanted to add that we ate there last fall. We enjoyed the food, but it was the only ADR that made us wait more than an hour past the reservation time to be seated (& we had showed up 10-15 minutes early—so it felt like forever of sitting there unable to do anything). They seemed to overbook the reservations? I imagine that’s less likely to happen in the afternoons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter