ToonTown re-opening delayed...

Booo.... wasn't planning my trip around it, per se, but it was going to be open the time I plan to go next month. C'est la vie!

Oh good, at least we're going at the end of April so it won't impact if March 19th holds. Bummer for those who planned trips in March though.

We will be in DL March 21 and 23. I’m glad it will be open for us, but kinda disappointed cause all the vloggers will be there for the first few opening days. I was hoping that a lot of the hype would have died down a little by the time we went.

My trip is planned for March 17-19. I'd hoped the Toontown madness would have died down a bit by then, but thanks to the delays, we'll be there on opening day. Will it be really nuts? Should I switch to another weekend?

My trip is planned for March 17-19. I'd hoped the Toontown madness would have died down a bit by then, but thanks to the delays, we'll be there on opening day. Will it be really nuts? Should I switch to another weekend?

I mean, do you want to spend a lot of time in Toontown? If not, go. It will eat up all the people who want to be in there leaving the rest of the park more manageable.

Remember the reservation system exists, so that weekend won't be considerably busier than any other surrounding it.

We’re super sad! Haven’t been to DL in 4.5 years and going March 13-17. My youngest has been talking nonstop about Toontown so the delay is a huge bummer for us since I don’t know when we’ll get back there again. Oh well.

We’re super sad! Haven’t been to DL in 4.5 years and going March 13-17. My youngest has been talking nonstop about Toontown so the delay is a huge bummer for us since I don’t know when we’ll get back there again. Oh well.
You can still ride MMRR and access the land that way. A little bit is open but you have to have a boarding group or ILL for MMRR to enter the land. Not she how old your child is but my toddler played in there for over an hour even with it being limited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter