Top 3 dining options at Disney Springs

Curious, how busy does Jock's get? Looking at it for our last day before we head to the airport. Would go around noon for drinks and appetizers. Have an ADR at Boathouse but I think I'd rather go to Jock's, my kids love Indy. We'll be there Friday May 20.
We had to try a few times over the Christmas period before we got in. They take your name but don’t have a telephone call back system, so you have to hover in the vicinity. Also, the time they give you for possible table availability seems a bit hit and miss, but I suppose it is difficult to judge how long people will stay.
If you book the Boathouse on OT rather than MDE, you can always try your luck at JL and if you are offered a table, cancel the OT reservation without penalty.

Curious, how busy does Jock's get? Looking at it for our last day before we head to the airport. Would go around noon for drinks and appetizers. Have an ADR at Boathouse but I think I'd rather go to Jock's, my kids love Indy. We'll be there Friday May 20.

We've usually been able to walk in and be seated midday. In the evening we've had to put our name on the list and wait.

I've already seen my favorite of Wine Bar George, but Splitsville has fantastic (and very fresh) sushi. The waiter told us last time that they fly it in daily.

We like Jaleo, Morimoto, & CityWorks (especially good for sports fans). I've never tried Boathouse, but am hoping to do their brunch (Sat & Sun only, I think) on an upcoming trip.

Jaleo, Jaleo, Jaleo
Just kidding, but it is excellent
Homecoming and Morimoto are good too

Jaleo, haven't found anything there close
Raglan Road
Winebar George for drinks, for food Morimoto Asia

I just got home, we loved Earl of Sandwich, Blaze Pizza and for sit down, Enzo's. Because of all the rave reviews, we tried Wine Bar George. We didn't get it! We had a reservation, waited forever for it, ordered the fried mac and cheese (2 balls each)-very good, meatballs (only 3?, starving)-good and a charcuterie board that costs $28, just for meat. Really?? The cheese is separate from the meats? and you have to pay another $28 to get cheese with your meat? 2 glasses of wine, total cost $100 with tip. You've got to be kidding me. I walked out incredibly disappointed and 100.00 poorer for just ok couple of appetizers. Way, way too expensive for our tastes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter