• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 3 TV Dramas between 2000- 2010

I too liked:
Six Feet Under
Breaking Bad

Might add:
Sopranos
The Lost (but that jumped the shark)

I may come back to add more...yup, Deadwood was good too (but not my top 3) and The Tudors

I didn't watch BB until 2016ish. Watched the Sopranos late too.

So for me as I watched in real time...
The Lost, Six Feet Under and The Tudors were shows I couldn't wait to watch every week.

Last edited:

I loved just about everything people have already listed. I don't think I can narrow it down to 3.... I am WAY too much of couch potato! lol

Downton Abbey (started in 2010 so stretching it)
Deadwood

Honorable mention since it's more procedural - Law & Order SVU

Last edited:
I'll agree with you on Breaking Bad, but I also really love Gilmore Girls and Dawson's Creek.

The West Wing
Monk
Law & Order: Speciàl Victims Unit

Although two of these actually started in 1999 - but they ran well into the indicated span. Or beyond ;)

CSI My roommate and I had a standing date to watch it. Unless I had rehearsal, we were there every Thursday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter