Top 4 attractions from Disney and Universal

limitdis

Mouseketeer
What are your top 4 attractions from any of the parks, including Disney or Universal?
Mine would be:
4. Haunted Mansion

3. Pirates of the Caribbean

2. Flight of Passage

1. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Keep in mind, I haven't been to Star Wars Galaxy's edge or ridden Hargrids new rollercoaster yet.

With both Universal/Disney in the mix, makes it more difficult. I would say;

4. Expedition Everest (Beats the Hulk narrowly due to better theming throughout the entire ride)
3. Rise of the Resistance
2. Hagrids (barely scrapes ahead of Rise due to how difficult it is to get on Rise)
1. Splash Mountain

This is going to seem odd bc of the vast differences but it is what it is 😂

4. carousel of progress (attraction if that doesn’t count then I’d pick HM)
3. People mover (most relaxing ride ever. Bonus if you get to stay on for multiple rounds)
2. The mummy
1. Hulk

Disney’s “thrill rides” don’t touch universal but I also feel like universal is lacking in the theming.

Mine are all WDW attractions. Universal is fun, but my top four from both are:

4. small world
3. Tower of Terror
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
1. Splash Mountain

This is going to seem odd bc of the vast differences but it is what it is 😂

4. carousel of progress (attraction if that doesn’t count then I’d pick HM)
3. People mover (most relaxing ride ever. Bonus if you get to stay on for multiple rounds)
2. The mummy
1. Hulk

Disney’s “thrill rides” don’t touch universal but I also feel like universal is lacking in the theming.

Carousel counts. I remember Craig saying Country Bear Jamboree was his number 1 attraction...which got my curious, bc I had never experienced it before. I feel like those are similar types of attractions and often missed.

Only four is tough. So in no particular order: Haunted Mansion, Rise of the Resistance, Tower of terror, and Splash Mountain

Ok here goes (in no order and based off my mood today though some of these never change):

Disney: The Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Pirates of the Carribbean, Soarin' (Honorable Mention: Expedition Everest)

Universal: E.T., Amazing Adventures of Spiderman, Escape From Gringotts, MIB (Honorable Mention: The Simpsons)

Busch Gardens Williamsburg: Apollo's Chariot, Verbolten, Invadr, Pompeii (Honorable Mention: Griffon)

4. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (have not ridden Hagrid's though)
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Flight of Passage
1. Haunted Mansion

If we include the CA parks, I'd probably lose HP, move everything but HM back one spot and stick Radiator Springs Racers in spot #2. The old Soarin would also have had a shot, but not the way it is now.

4. Rock n Roller Coaster
3. Hulk
2. Hagrids
1. Flight of Passage

Have not experienced Rise yet.

Next 4 on the list in no order are Spiderman, Mummy, Tower of Terror and Big Thunder (at night)

Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror (specifically the Hollywood Studios version), Rise of the Resistance, and probably if considering all Disney parks that I have been to, Radiator Springs Racers. The Harry Potter lands at Universal are wonderful, but the rides did not blow me away. The rest of Universal, outside of Harry Potter, I can take or leave. Most of the coasters don't agree with me anymore and too many of the other rides rely too heavily on screens in my opinion.

4. Test Track (at night)
3. Rise of the Resistance
2. Mickey and Minnies Runaway Railway
1. Flight of Passage

BTMRR
HM
Hagrid's
After that, it is kind of a toss up: Space Mtn, Spiderman (just a tad dated now), Gringott's, EE, TT.

4. Small World (It's "classic" Disney, I just can't quit it!)
3. Haunted Mansion
2. Soarin' (...the goosebumps during that first ride!)
1. Tower of Terror, HS

4. Mine Train
3. Forbidden Journey
2. Flight of Passage
1. The Mummy ( Mummy is themed awesome and is just a FUN ride )

Have not rode ROTR, or Hagrids yet

4. Haunted Mansion
3. Soarin' over California
2. Flight of Passage
1. Tower of Terror ironically because I'm actually terrified of elevators

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter