Top 5 Original Netflix Series

OITNB
Stranger Things
Grace and Frankie
Santa Clarita Diet
The Ranch

I'm such a couch potato it's had to narrow it down to 5, lol. I also love One Day at a Time, and we just started watching Lost in Space. I'm going to check out Mind Hunter -that sounds good.

I'm such a couch potato it's had to narrow it down to 5, lol. I also love One Day at a Time, and we just started watching Lost in Space. I'm going to check out Mind Hunter -that sounds good.

its great, based in a true story also, have you tried Ozark

I have not watched that many of them, just all of the Marvel ones and a handful of others, but the ones I have enjoyed the most are:

5. Marvel's Iron Fist
4. F is for Family
3. Marvel's Jessica Jones
2. Stranger Things
1. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Ozark
Stranger things (season 1 only)
Mindhunter

Orange is the new black
The ranch
Ozark
Seven seconds
Jessica jones

I watched one episode of seven seconds, really liked it, but I seen it was renewed and didnt watch it, give me a spoiler, did everyone go to jail who hid the killinh of the kid

I watched one episode of seven seconds, really liked it, but I seen it was renewed and didnt watch it, give me a spoiler, did everyone go to jail who hid the killinh of the kid

The one 30 days in jail was the sentence. 364 days eligible for parole in 30 days

Last edited:
its great, based in a true story also, have you tried Ozark
No, that one looks good too!

Right? I thought the premise was ridiculous but I got right into it from the first episode!! We are just finishing off the last couple of new Ranch episodes and will start in on season 2 of Glow asap!
Glow is another one I'll have to try- it seemed kind of stupid but now I'm curious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter