• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top marks to Dreams Unlimited

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
Got an email tonight from my agent at Dreams Unlimited (Carole) for our forthcoming trip to WDW . She's spotted yet another discounted rate for annual passholders at Animal Kingdom Lodge this August. We were paying $228 per night, but with the new rate it has come down to $188. For our 7 night stay at AKL this saves us about £200, and that is on top of the discounted rates that we had picked up earlier in the year.

If this discounting continues for much longer Disney will be paying us to stay in their hotels!

Regards

Rob

Excellent news :D

Isn't it a great feeling when you find the price of the trip going <b>down</b>? ;)

hi rob
ihave also booked with dreams they have just made my bookings for mnsshp great to let somebody else do all the hardwork

Do you have to book a whole package through Dreams, or will they just book accommodation and tickets for events?

I've got quotes off them a couple of times for accomodation, with and without tickets. Although they didn't provide all the information I requested via email they were quite helpful.

Deb, I've just booked accommodation through them.

Last time I stayed on-site I booked with CRO myself and although I got some good discounts it did mean several trans-atlantic phone calls. This way all I'm doing is sending occasional emails to my agent at DU. Once I had to prompt them to look for a discount I had seen referred to on the net, but yesterday I got an email out of the blue saying that they had got another AP discount for me. I still haven't seen this latest discount advertised anywhere else, not even mousesavers.com. Generally I'm pleased with the service. I would imagine for someone who had not previously visited WDW the advice that DU offers would be even more helpful, but as it is we know pretty much exactly what we want and DU have done it for us.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter