Top of The World Lounge

Access to Top of the World Lounge requires an eligible Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation booked by using your Membership, valid photo ID, and digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card.

Access to Top of the World Lounge requires an eligible Walt Disney World Resort hotel reservation booked by using your Membership, valid photo ID, and digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card.
Thanks for the info. My Daughter is staying on my DVC points will that make any difference

Only members can go up. They can bring guests with them but if the actual members who is eligible is not there, then guests using their membership can not go since they would have no digital DVC card to show.

Only members can go up. They can bring guests with them but if the actual members who is eligible is not there, then guests using their membership can not go since they would have no digital DVC card to show.
Thanks good to know

Do we have to be staying at BLT? I am a member staying at OKW with 4 family members, can we all go up to just watch the fireworks?
Thanks

Do we have to be staying at BLT? I am a member staying at OKW with 4 family members, can we all go up to just watch the fireworks?
Thanks
We just went up top last week to watch fireworks and we were staying at SSR. Just need someone to show DVC Y (blue card) eligibility.

Is there any restriction on how many people can go up ? My husband and I are both members

Is there any restriction on how many people can go up ? My husband and I are both members
I'm not sure. I brought up 5 non-members myself. They are probably pretty loose on that for viewing fireworks, there's tons of room up there.

is it still recommended to make an appointment to get up there? this past January i was told that from the guy at the desk and if i wanted to wait it would be 3 hours. i used to just be able to go up no problem. it was at opening so i was surpised it was already that long.

is it still recommended to make an appointment to get up there? this past January i was told that from the guy at the desk and if i wanted to wait it would be 3 hours. i used to just be able to go up no problem. it was at opening so i was surpised it was already that long.
For the lounge there is a waiting list. For fireworks, no - just arrive in time to get up there.

For the lounge there is a waiting list. For fireworks, no - just arrive in time to get up there.
thats strange. he told me i would be able to come back after fireworks, never mentioned i could just watch them if i came back at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter