• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolino’s terrace outdoor lounge question

2manyplans

Earning My Ears
If you have dinner ADR at TT, can you come up earlier than your reservation time and go out to enjoy a drink on the terrace while you wait? Or can you stay after dinner to enjoy a cocktail outside? Looking for more recent experiences, please, as we all know that COVID has sadly altered many previously allowed practices. Thanks!

You can actually get to the terrace even without a reservation. That was confirmed by our server there 2 weeks ago.

You can actually get to the terrace even without a reservation. That was confirmed by our server there 2 weeks ago.
Thanks. I guess it must get pretty busy up there then. I was hoping the very high price of the meal would include a little “quiet” terrace time...but this is Disney so I won’t be at all surprised if it’s crowded.

My wife had the tomahawk veal chop and loved it. I had the filet mignon and did not feel it was worth the price at all considering the portion size. It was sliced beef tenderloin, not an actual steak.

We took our drinks we had ordered during dinner out on the patio to finish. There were quite a few people out there but it didn't feel super crowded.

We were there Mother's Day for dinner, arriving about 30 minutes early. We took drinks out to the patio, and it was fairly crowded in that there were no seats left. People sort of self-policed in that when someone was called to their table, the people who'd been standing around the longest sat down.

My daughter & I are there in April & loved it. We're coming back in July with my husband & Mom. So it would be ok to take them up for a few minutes just to check out the view from the terrace even though we're not eating there this time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter