Topolino breakfast menu for kids?

Sara W

Mouseketeer
Any thoughts on the breakfast menu for kids at Topolino? The menu on the website is probably a bit more sophisticated than my 9 year old would like.

Been thinking the same, my 9 year old would eat nothing listed. I’m sure we could just order regular pancakes but would think they have an actual kids menu too.

I am wondering the same thing... they must have something for the kids... we will probably find out in a few days when it opens!

Any thoughts on the breakfast menu for kids at Topolino? The menu on the website is probably a bit more sophisticated than my 9 year old would like.
I am 55 years young and it is more sophisticated than I would like 🤣

I know this thread is a few months old, but I'm wondering if anyone has recent experience with kids ordering an adult sized portion of a kids meal. No way my 10 year old will want anything from the adult menu, so I'm hoping he can get an adult sized portion of the Mickey waffle dippers (at adult price, of course).

I'm wondering the same thing... hopefully they'll be able to accommodate a picky 11 YO, especially at those prices.

I took my daughter there on her 10th birthday, she ordered off of the kids menu (and they charged me a child's price). We had the breads to begin with, then she got 2 dippers, side a of fruit, and we requested a side of scrambled eggs- which they brought at no extra cost. We were there on the first day it was open so not sure if they watch this stuff more closely now, but since it was a set price I was under the impression that you could order whatever extra side.
We have been to other Disney restaurants with a very picky adult and she ordered off of the kids menu at sit down restaurants all week without a problem. They just brought her double-sized portions of pizza or chicken nuggets.
Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter