Topolinos For Toddlers

Disnerd6838

Mouseketeer
Hey guys. We are going to Topolinos for breakfast in a few weeks and I’ll be taking my 22 month old. The menus shows that 9 years old and under costs $29. Does this apply for toddlers under 2 years old also? I ask because numerous Disney resorts don’t charge for children under 2.

Also on a separate note, any advice on what to eat there would be great! First time for the family. Thank you!

Hey guys. We are going to Topolinos for breakfast in a few weeks and I’ll be taking my 22 month old. The menus shows that 9 years old and under costs $29. Does this apply for toddlers under 2 years old also? I ask because numerous Disney resorts don’t charge for children under 2.

Also on a separate note, any advice on what to eat there would be great! First time for the family. Thank you!
I believe for 2 and under they won't be charged, as long as they eat off an adult's plate. If you order them their own entree, then yes - they would be charged.

We are also hoping to have breakfast at Topolino's for our next vacation, the menu looks delicious and I'm torn between the butcher's steak and the wild mushroom scramble.

Used to, Topolino's would bring a (free) kid's meal for toddlers under 3. We were thankful to dine there several times before ours turned 3.

Reports are that now, if they want food of their own, you have to buy the kid's meal for $29.

Mine was/is a huge breakfast eater so our breakfast portions at Topolino's would never be enough to share with him. If yours is a lighter breakfast eater, or will eat something before you go there, you'd probably be fine just sharing your plate (esp combined with the pastry basket).

As others have stated, if they eat off someone else's plate, you won't be charged. If you want them to have a meal, you need to pay the children's meal price.

ETA: Was there in May with a 2 year old.

Last edited:

I did topolinos last year and our child under 3 was given food without charge. That said back then our waiter allowed us to do the refills on anything including trying multiple of the entrees so could claim she was just eating off our plates. I believe I had heard they were stoping the practice of refills which would make sense that under 3 is no longer free. Can anyone confirm if topolinos breakfast has moved to no refills?

I did topolinos last year and our child under 3 was given food without charge. That said back then our waiter allowed us to do the refills on anything including trying multiple of the entrees so could claim she was just eating off our plates. I believe I had heard they were stoping the practice of refills which would make sense that under 3 is no longer free. Can anyone confirm if topolinos breakfast has moved to no refills?
No freebies anymore. That stopped in February.

I figured there wouldn’t be any hand outs, just wanted to confirm for budgeting purposes. Thank you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter