Topolino's pasta menu - very small?

Farro

Argh.
Am I missing something or do they really only have 2 pasta dishes???

Out of the two, would I be able to order the rigatoni w/out the mushroom or would that pretty much leave me with nothing! :D

I booked here as a request for a fellow traveler, but I didn't really know the menu had no pasta...

Menu is definitely pared back right now, which is ironic as there are cases showcasing the fresh-made pasta in the lobby. There is also gnocchi on the appetizer menu that could be an entree (but is very rich). For what it's worth, I don't care for mushrooms (no allergy) and love the rigatoni - honestly don't even notice the mushrooms. I'm not sure if they'd be able to omit... I would think so. Kids menu also has a rigatoni with tomato sauce so would expect could get that in an adult portion as well. Will also say that the view of EPCOT fireworks from the terrace (& some tables in the dining room) is really great (but do not pipe in music - or didn't as of late July), if that's any factor in your decision.

Menu is definitely pared back right now, which is ironic as there are cases showcasing the fresh-made pasta in the lobby. There is also gnocchi on the appetizer menu that could be an entree (but is very rich). For what it's worth, I don't care for mushrooms (no allergy) and love the rigatoni - honestly don't even notice the mushrooms. I'm not sure if they'd be able to omit... I would think so. Kids menu also has a rigatoni with tomato sauce so would expect could get that in an adult portion as well. Will also say that the view of EPCOT fireworks from the terrace (& some tables in the dining room) is really great (but do not pipe in music - or didn't as of late July), if that's any factor in your decision.

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to having a drink on that terrace!

I think I can make it work with the ricotta appetizer and the heirloom tomato panzanella - then I'll order the pasta w/out mushroom if they can. Or just eat around them.

Had the rigatoni there about 2 months ago. I'm not a mushroom fan myself. They can leave the mushrooms off the top, but there's still a mushroom powder mixed in with the sauce. I took the gamble and it was fine that way. My wife had the filet, and it was amazing. I should have gotten that to be honest.

Am I missing something or do they really only have 2 pasta dishes???

Out of the two, would I be able to order the rigatoni w/out the mushroom or would that pretty much leave me with nothing! :D

I booked here as a request for a fellow traveler, but I didn't really know the menu had no pasta...
Looks like there are three if you count the lobster and linguine. Still the dishes you are thinking of ordering sounds fabulous to me.

They don't have a lot of pasta options but we've had both the rigatoni and linguini and they are delicious. That said the rigatoni is definitely very mushroomy (if that's a word). My husband loves mushrooms so he enjoyed it. I do not like the little buggers so while I could tell the pasta was well cooked and flavorful the mushroom flavor was undeniable.

We dined there in April and it was the highlight of the trip. Looking forward to our October trip.
The pasta was tremendous. while not for everyone, we loved it.

We dined there in April and it was the highlight of the trip. Looking forward to our October trip.
The pasta was tremendous. while not for everyone, we loved it.
How many plates of pasta did you order and did you think it was enough if you recall?

My wife had the pasta and thought it was enough.
However, we have dined at restaurants where people complain that the portion sizes were too small, and we felt they were sized correctly.

I don't eat lobster so my only pasta option is the rigatoni...however, it's really good. I like mushrooms though. was enough to split with appetizer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter