• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolino's Terrace Breakfast

Bibbidi_Boo

DIS Veteran
Is breakfast still as good as pre covid? Also can you still order more than just one entree so you can try different things?

We were there at Christmas and thought it was great. It was our first time so I cannot compare to pre-covid. My husband was able to have steak and waffle (was it waffles?). We had the basket of pastries in the beginning and the juice. We had plenty of food.

I think they have maybe landed on a policy as far as entrees go. The first time we went last year, our waiter said one entree and that was it. The next two times, they told us we could order as many things as we wanted. On our last trip, they said the official policy is one main entree, and one half size secondary entree. Judging from what I've heard elsewhere, that seems like what they are telling everybody now, but who knows!

I get the steak and quiche every single time. Best steak I've had on property, and there is more than enough food for me.

I think they have maybe landed on a policy as far as entrees go. The first time we went last year, our waiter said one entree and that was it. The next two times, they told us we could order as many things as we wanted. On our last trip, they said the official policy is one main entree, and one half size secondary entree. Judging from what I've heard elsewhere, that seems like what they are telling everybody now, but who knows!
Have done this breakfast twice in the past month, and would highly recommend it. This description is exactly what we experienced - basically a 'main' full entree, and then another 'half' side entree, if desired - both included in the price.

We were there about 10 days ago. The menu has changed from our visit last year, but it was still good. I ordered the standard bacon/eggs breakfast, but was able to request a waffle on the side. Outstanding experience and service.

We ate there NYE for breakfast and it was excellent. It is the one full size entree and one half size—I ordered the steak as my full size and the quiche as my half side. It was plenty of food plus the pastry basket. The kids entrees were just the one regular size as it had been before

We were there over Easter week 2022, so post Covid but almost a year ago, and it was excellent. Tusker House is still my favorite character meal on property but this slotted in as number 2.

We just ate there on Tuesday - it was the best meal of our trip (we also ate at CRT, 'Ohana, Raglan Road, Teppan Edo). The characters were fantastic (Donald, especially - so funny!). As PPs have noted we were allowed to order one main entree and a second entree as a smaller side dish. I had the avocado toast with a side of fruit, coffee and POG juice - all delicious. The pastries were amazing!

Topolino's is our favorite character breakfast as well. I could never finish more than one entree, but I do have them bring me an extra side of bacon. That, and multiple re-fills of pastries!

They are still happy to do an entree and side of another entree (so if one of the entrees comes with sides you want, get that as your main entree). You can also get a side of protein with your entree and a half! Though I thought the Primo Piatto bacon was better! We always ask for a refill on pastries as well...I can barely move when I leave that place :laughing:

The official policy is now one main entree and a second smaller entree as a side as other posters have mentioned. They will also let you add an actual "side" item too on top of everything. For example, they recommended adding eggs to the steak to make it a steak and eggs dish and then you can still order the 2nd entree as another side.

I’ve been a couple times and they’ve always let me get more than one entree. I’ve only gone post Covid so not sure how it was before. Sometimes they say the second meal is smaller with no sides. My last time there a couple months ago they let us get as many things as we want and then our waiter brought extra things he thought we’d enjoy. It was a fun experience with two babies that are free but also we’re provided a meal each

0B4E557C-52AE-43D7-AE25-4E962D6DEBB9.jpeg
I was there on Wednesday. I ordered the 2 egg breakfast with a steak on the side. Was so delicious!!

We were there a week or so ago and the food was delicious and I can confirm, one main entree and one side entree, however, they were very stingy with the pastry basket and there are 8 of us.

The would only deliver one per table and there were seldom enough in there for all of us to have a selection. We were told the baskets themselves which look like painters buckets break and they have a limited supply but we would have graciously accepted more pastries in something else. While the breakfast is yummy, our party really loves the pastries so that was a bit of a bummer, but I also think we just had one of those waitresses that was not as friendly and accommodating. Not really a complaint but I mean for a $400 breakfast, you could give us the extra croissants we wanted....

We were there a week or so ago and the food was delicious and I can confirm, one main entree and one side entree, however, they were very stingy with the pastry basket and there are 8 of us.

The would only deliver one per table and there were seldom enough in there for all of us to have a selection. We were told the baskets themselves which look like painters buckets break and they have a limited supply but we would have graciously accepted more pastries in something else. While the breakfast is yummy, our party really loves the pastries so that was a bit of a bummer, but I also think we just had one of those waitresses that was not as friendly and accommodating. Not really a complaint but I mean for a $400 breakfast, you could give us the extra croissants we wanted....
We got two buckets for a table of 6 just two weeks ago 😮 definitely sounds like you got a bad server, that stinks!

We ate there in November and never ate there pre Covid.

We also received one main entree and a smaller portion of a second entree. Everything was great. Our server was amazing. So friendly, nice and helpful with all of his tables. You could tell he really enjoyed his job. I even asked if he also worked dinner there but he told me he's a different person after 5 pm so he only works the breakfast shift. LOL

We were there in December. The server said we could get one entree and one “side”, so you could get steak entree and waffles or quiche for example. We weren’t able to get a fruit plate for the table or any other sides but it was plenty of food. The food was delicious but a little salty. We had a late time so it was more like brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter