• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolino's

angelbaby129

Mouseketeer
So excited about this character breakfast next week! I'm looking for people with recent experience though because I'm seeing conflicting information. I have a 1 year old. I know at a buffet, he can eat whatever he wants. Since this is an order off the menu place, does he get his own food included with ours or do we pay to order him a meal? I've seen some people say they were allowed to order more than 1 entrée. Does anyone know if that's an official policy? Lastly, my 17 year old daughter is very picky. I understand that I have to pay the adult price for her and that's fine, but has anyone been able to get the Mickey waffle pop things in an adult sized portion instead of kid? Thanks in advance everyone!

I don't have any experience to answer your 1 year old's needs, but my adult son is autistic and he was absolutely able to order the Mickey waffles for breakfast. No problem. Have a great time. It's a great experience.

Attachments

• I2No4M23RGy3ETUym7ZYag.jpg
    I2No4M23RGy3ETUym7ZYag.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 9
We took our 1 year old a couple months ago. When the waiter came to the table, I simply asked what the procedure for him was - did I need to order something he could share with me or could he get something of his own? He was quick to offer anything we'd like from the kid's menu for him. He also told us we could order as much as we'd like. Fruit is a favorite of his so we ordered the fruit entrée for the table, I got an entrée, my DH got one, and the 1 year old got his own kid's Mickey waffles.

We were not charged for the 1 year old.

It was a fantastic experience and the food was delicious! You'll have a wonderful time.

We were just there this morning. I can’t really speak to the 1yo situation. But I will say this was the best breakfast we’ve had on Disney property in a while, maybe ever. The food and service were fantastic. It was just DH and me. The way ordering was explained was that you could order any entree, and if you wanted any other food listed, they would bring smaller portions of those. He just asked that for timing of the reservations, we order everything at once. We both got an entree, plus the fruit plate to share. And I added a plant-based sausage to my entree. Plus we got the pastries at the beginning, along with POG juice (not ordered, brought With the pastries.) My husband about died over the maple danish so they gave us 4 in a box as we left. Pricey, but so worth the splurge IMO.

For your teenager, I cannot imagine they wouldn’t accommodate whatever she wanted off the entire menu, kids section included.

Similar experience as above in regards to the infant. We were recently there and I asked our waitress how they handled a 2 year old and she said they get whatever they want off the kids menu at no charge. I ordered the adult sour cream waffles but asked for fruit instead of bacon/sausage thinking she'd just bring a smaller fruit portion but we got the entire fruit entree at no charge. It was honestly the best character meal we did on the trip too. We got a perfect table right by where the characters walked in/out but either way the characters were out a total of 3 times while we ate breakfast. The staff did a good job of also telling us where to have the kids sit for the best spot at the table to see and get a picture with the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter