Toppolinos dinner - Can I get pizza from Primo Piatto

I can't say for sure but I highly doubt they'd be okay with that. There is a basic pasta with tomato sauce or a basic grilled chicken breast on the kids menu. Is your kid that picky that they wouldn't even eat those?

I'm going to say yes. Considering the last time we sat at the bar and had a bottle of wine, my son came up from the room in his pajamas and they set up his own chair and table to watch the fireworks that happened to start while he was there and gave him a drink and a snack without asking. :) They were very sweet.

They probably don't want you bringing it, but they will be able to help with your super picky eater. They can get you plain pasta and red sauce, mac n cheese, chicken tenders, or PBnJ from the kitchen. If your picky eater really, really wants pizza, I would ask the desk when you check in. They might even be able to make a quick pizza.

When we ate there for dinner our waiter made a big deal about getting ketchup for my Nephews chicken.

I wouldn't get food from Applebee's and take it to Chili's.

In your situation, it's all Disney food. If it's one picky eater I don't think anyone will bat an eye, (Except for people on the Dis), nobody cares, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter