TOPS online?

Poohbear5

DIS Veteran
Also posted this question in the WISH forum:

Does anyone have experience/feedback on doing TOPS online?

I tried one of their local meetings and it was more about games/art project/officers talking about business details. I was looking more for inspirational stories/tips. Sort of like Weight Watchers without the high price tag..

Would like to hear anyone's experiences with either TOPS online or local meetings. Or input for other inexpensive programs?

I was in TOPS for awhile (actual meetings, not online) I did lose weight but not from any inspiration from the meetings. It was just a big social gathering for 'older' women with a couple of the husbands joining too.
All the 'business rules' got to be more like a job so I stopped going. You couldn't just tell someone you were going to miss a meeting, you had to call the leader or whatever the top person was, no one else but her, lol.
The same people were on the board all the time even tho they had yearly elections. They just switched titles. My dd had been a member of that same group for almost 20 years and she said that one leader had been there that whole time and never lost more than 2 or 3 pounds before gaining it back. Too much pettiness for me.

Sorry, that's probably not the info you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter