Torchwood Miracle Day

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
Since the premiere is tonight just figured having a perch to discuss the show will come in handy.

:happytv: :happytv:

Can't wait! 10 minutes! Got Starz just so I could watch it. :cool1:

OOOH, I love Captain Jack! (Harkness or Sparrow, I don't really care)

Sadly for me, I don't have Starz and will have to wait for the video. I <3 Bill Pullman and can't wait to see him play a creepy character. :)

Slow but it was just the first part (but Gwen and Andy's reunion was sweet).

Yea, not the best episode, but it was nice to see Captain Jack (and PC Andy!) again...Loved Rhys' reaction to Gwen wanting to run off with Jack again ("I knew it. Didn't I say? First sign of trouble you go running off with Captain Jack Bollocks) and loved that Jack used "Owen Harper" as his name when undercover as an FBI agent.

After "Children of Earth", I just couldn't make myself get Starz...that story-arc just left a really bad taste in my mouth. Hated it. Have no desire to see Captain Jack again. The only reason I would even consider getting Starz for Torchwood would be to watch the character of Gwen Cooper.

Makes me sad, we had really loved Torchwood in its previous forms and are HUGE Doctor Who fans, but what Davies did to the characters (especially Jack in that last episode of CoE)?...gack.

I'm glad people enjoyed it though, maybe we'll take a look when the episodes are available online...and wouldn't mind more Americans becoming aware of the Doctor Who/Torchwood universe and just how good television (as in British television...Primeval, Catherine Tate Show, even Graham Norton!, etc.) can actually be.
agnes!

I thought it wasn't long enough either, but then again, I also forgot that Starz doesn't show commercials. However, DH and I both liked it and are glad Torchwood is back.

I'd post more, but DH is hounding me for the computer so he can play an online game with a friend from work :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter