• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toronto Airport Hotel/Parking

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Thanks for the infor on Sheraton Gateway (I
was on that thread as well)

Looking for reasonable $ hotel, free shuttle and
parking for 11 days.

Sheraton charges for room and $19/night parking.

Anyone tried the Hilton?
Any other suggestions?

We used to fly out of Toronto, but now prefer Buffalo, but the hotel we stayed at by the airport was the International plaza, free shuttle and free parking. Ask your travel agent about it, because they can sometimes get special deals. Hope this helps

We've also used the International Plaza Suites and also received a nice continental breakfast before our shuttle pick-up.We paid about $100.00 but that was a few years ago. The ride to the airport is only about 10 minutes or so.:)

Thanks for the info.
I'm emailing my ta right now.

We just used the Regal Constellation by the airport (just got back on Monday). We paid $89.00 for one night stay which also included 14 nights of parking. We needed one extra day of parking so there was an additional $8.00.

This price was usually just for one week parking, but they had a special on for 2 weeks. Give it a try! Let us know if it works out.

Thanks for the info.

Can't seem to get a rate anywhere near that.

Do you think I'm too far out yet (for end of April 2003)?

Did you book on the internet or through a TA?

Hi again

Maybe the deal is only in 2002? I literally just got back on Monday! Drat. Didn't mean to get your hopes up. I did book online. I just looked for the cheapest room possible and the $89 rate came up. After I got the rate, I phoned the hotel directly just to verify this rate included 2 weeks parking and it did. Maybe it's worth a call to the hotel? Just a thought. I wish I could do more for you. :(

Best rate I can get for airport parking is $119
plus taxes (for April 2003)
also some make you pay extra for parking.

I just called for a rate for a client today and the average rate I got was $119 with free parking from 8 days to 2 weeks. Holiday Inn Select and Marriott were the ones I chose to book though as they have indoor pools to swim in, especially good if you have kids.

Thanks again.

Which is closest to the airport?

Both have free shuttle and parking?

They are both fairly close to the airport and both definately have free parking and shuttle. The Marriott is the one my client's chose and it has shuttles from 4AM to 2AM so only a 2 hour window without shuttles. Hope this helps.:D

I'm not able to get these rates for
Holiday Inn or Marriott.

Best was around $150.

Do you call direct or through the internet?

Special code or promo?

Thanks for your help.

mom_rules, I am a travel agent, so I just called the hotel direct and booked it for my client that way. I'm fairly certain that it was a stopover rate booked by an agent for a client, but you could try booking it on your own with the stopover rate. It was for November 1, 2002. What date were you looking for though as it may or may not be available for then? Let me know if I can be of any more help. If you have an agent that you book anything with, you could try calling them and they are sure to be able to help if you can't get the rate on your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter