• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tortola garden cane bay

Jeni1781

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been taken a taxi from the port to garden cane bay recently? Trying to get an approximate price for a taxi to and from the beach and any other tips you might have. Thanks.

We were there in May. The rate for 7 for us 12$ per person each way. 24$ per person paid up front. they arrange a time for pickup. Its quite a ride!

I get very car sick and I made out ok. Take something and wear your sea bands - that will help. They don’t drive very fast, so that’s a break.

The beach is really great, but if it’s windy, I recommend you don’t go. Also high tide can be a problem depending on where you are on the beach.

I get very car sick and I made out ok. Take something and wear your sea bands - that will help. They don’t drive very fast, so that’s a break.

The beach is really great, but if it’s windy, I recommend you don’t go. Also high tide can be a problem depending on where you are on the beach.
All I kept thinking was" I hope the brakes hold up" you can see several busted up guard rails along the way

I would definitely go. The beach and the surrounding scenery were beautiful. The taxi ride wouldn't stop me from doing it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter