ToT Increased Capacity?

CurtisCandy

Mouseketeer
We’re heading to WDW Monday. I’ve been fanatically following wait times throughout the days to create a plan for getting the most possible attractions in. (I may have issues.)

Anyway, today I noticed a VERY precipitous drop in wait times at ToT. Does anyone know if they have started filling the elevators? If so, and wait times are gonna relax there, it changes my HS day’s plan. 😊

What about the boat rides at MK like POTC, IASW & Jungle Cruise?
Every ride we went on everywhere had people in every row, including Small World, Pirates, Na’vi River, and Frozen. My kids do not like Jungle Cruise so we didn’t do that one. Kali River also had almost every seat filled every time we went on it.

We rope dropped DHS today (walking from Swan arrived at 7:45am) and we got Slinky Dog and MMRR before 9am. We got in line for MFSR right at 9am and it was about a 20 min wait. DD15 and friend went back this evening and rode TOT around 7pm with a 15min wait, then did RnRC and TOT again as a walk on before park closed at 8pm

How funny! We have been looking at the same thing and noticed that TOT has improved alot! Hope those waits are decent, we will be there later next week.

Jenn

So relieved for this! My kids love that ride and it was the LONGEST wait on all of our Covid trips.

Yes, we were at TOT last week.

The were seating all rows.

They were not doing that before.
Thats good news. In April, they used the front and back rows and the middle was empty. Only 1 party per area as well.
The line moved well, but still a long wait.
Still miss the pre-show. Hope that comes back before fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter