• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Total Nightmare @ Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgibsonii

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a 10 day visit to Disney --- What a nightmare

Does anyone have a address to send a complaint to Disney.

I know the post was just about getting the address for complaints, and you got that address. But just because we're a curious bunch...I am probably not alone in wondering what the nightmare was...if you care to share any details!

I would suggest not posting the details unless you want to be flamed. However, I'm curious too. :)

I But just because we're a curious bunch...I am probably not alone in wondering what the nightmare was...if you care to share any details!

Nope, you are clearly not alone. ;)

I am really sorry to hear that you had a bad time. I do hope you managed to pull some happy memories out of this trip and that you get your issues resolved to your satisfaction. I guess I can be a bit of an idealist, but I would be happy in a world where everything goes perfectly for everyone. :hug:

I can totally sympathize, that was me on my trip last year! Even to this day I still get so upset and teary over the trip when it comes up. It was the type of trip that had I never been to Disney before I would never have gone back it was that bad.
However I've been to Disney many, many times and know what Disney is "supposed" to be like and so at the last minute planned a trip this year (which I just got home from). We also just returned home and besides a few hiccups, the trip went well and happy memories made.
So very sorry you didn't have a good experience. Hopefully you get a better response than I did which was a "Thank you for sharing your experience"....

I know the post was just about getting the address for complaints, and you got that address. But just because we're a curious bunch...I am probably not alone in wondering what the nightmare was...if you care to share any details!

Really?? :headache:

I would suspect details are to follow... as pp said "complaints to disney" is easy enough to google w/o hitting the DIS to find out... :rolleyes:

I hope if it was a total nightmare that the problem(s) were addressed by you on site instead of 'just' waiting till you got home. I am always amazed at those who continue to go unhappy but do not try to do anything about it. Be the change you wish to see sort of thing.

Most importantly, I hope you found some happiness and magic while there.

Yeah...I can't help it. Always curious to hear about any well-and-true nightmares at Disney, though not enough to go Googling to find them. Mostly because I can't imagine any really horrible things Disney could do, and my experiences are always pretty good - and I've heard both kinds - the ones where the poster had a really unusual and bad time at the hands of Disney employees or facilities, and others where the bad time was blamed on Disney but seemed to be more about expectations or reactions of the poster. Don't know why anyone would need to flame though - someone had a bad time, you find out why, if it sounds like you'd agree, you sympethize or offer help, and if it sounds like you don't agree, you just leave it at that.

Admittedly though, i have seen threads catch on fire and posters getting trampled and stomped...so there are plenty here who react a bit differently than I do!

Yeah...I can't help it. Always curious to hear about any well-and-true nightmares at Disney, though not enough to go Googling to find them. Mostly because I can't imagine any really horrible things Disney could do, and my experiences are always pretty good - and I've heard both kinds - the ones where the poster had a really unusual and bad time at the hands of Disney employees or facilities, and others where the bad time was blamed on Disney but seemed to be more about expectations or reactions of the poster. Don't know why anyone would need to flame though - someone had a bad time, you find out why, if it sounds like you'd agree, you sympethize or offer help, and if it sounds like you don't agree, you just leave it at that.

Admittedly though, i have seen threads catch on fire and posters getting trampled and stomped...so there are plenty here who react a bit differently than I do!

Fair enough! :) I sometimes read 'em, usually don't, but can't think of any time I've posted on one of these. I guess the negativity on here is just getting to me these days... seems a tad over the top to me. And just can't imagine that the DIS is required to find this address... and with a "Total Nightmare" title at that... I think someone savvy enough to find the DIS can find Google unless the real goal is to get into the nitty-gritty of it all... which of course they have the 'right' to do... ;)

OK... on that note, I'm going back to some stroller or pick-a-pearl threads now! :goodvibes :rotfl:

popcorn::

I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply.

I suspect OP will not be back with details. Just a hunch though.

I would not post why either..unless you ant to be flamed AND be blamed..

Yep, that's the M.O.:

OP: "Something bad happened--what's the address to complain?"

Member X: "What happened?"

OP: "Well, it was (insert problem, large or small, here)."

Members Y-QQQ: "Oh, that's not worth complaining about. Suck it up."

10 pages later, thread locked. So be careful, OP.

Yeah I would not post what happened when you were there.
People will just post to try and punch holes in your story and try to blame you IMO.

Would love to hear the results or your contact with them, but don't expect them to care.

Just so you know I have sent several letters in the past after bad experiences.
I've have been well over 30 times, I lost track a while ago.
I have had 5 or 6 really bad experiences that warranted a letter.
Unlike other hotel chains and corporations (I travel a lot and always send letter for very good and very bad experiences) I have never gotten a satisfactory response from Disney.

Usually I get this back from Disney:

Thank you for sending your feedback on your experience here. I am sorry that you did not have as enjoyable stay as you might have had. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our team.

Thank you for sending your feedback on your experience here. I am sorry that you did not have as enjoyable stay as you might have had. Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of our team.

I am guessing it depends on the severity of the infraction. I've emailed them only once and got a phone call from management.

Ahhh no actually twice and got calls back both times... and once was on Christmas day!

It isn't entirely fruitless ~ so I would recommend email them and be very specific to your complaints AND very specific about what you think the resolution should be.

popcorn::

I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply. I will just read and not reply.

I suspect OP will not be back with details. Just a hunch though.

Suellen,
You took the words right out of my mouth!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter