Totally unacceptable!!

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
I just got a super great deal on a 2010 Honda Pilot that looks and feels like it's never been used! However, it has NO ANTENNA!!! Where am I supposed to put my Mickey head?? :eek: Do you know how long I had to stand in the Emporium and fight with my daughter to get the one I wanted?!!! :mad:

:lmao: :rotfl:

My car's antenna retracts completely when not in use too. I had to give all my antenna toppers to DH to put on his truck. I was not a happy camper. :mad:

I just got a super great deal on a 2010 Honda Pilot that looks and feels like it's never been used! However, it has NO ANTENNA!!! Where am I supposed to put my Mickey head?? :eek: Do you know how long I had to stand in the Emporium and fight with my daughter to get the one I wanted?!!! :mad:

Note to self: Look at car before purchasing.

:earsboy:

I totally feel your pain! I have a Pilot, too, and didn't realize that it had a window antenna instead of the "normal" antenna. :headache: I haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking that I will run clear fishing line through it so that I can hang it on the inside of my car.

I use stretchy string, like you get for making bracelets, and string it through my toppers and hang them from my rear view mirror. Now I don't have to worry about people stealing them any more, too!

Completely unacceptable!

Amazing ideas from the previous couple of posters, all i could think of was using it as some kind of a pen/pencil topper xx

Mine lives with me inside my Honda Pilot. The lack of antenna (to hold the topper) and lower gas mileage are the only 2 things I do not love about my Pilot ;).

I stick mine on dowel rods that I've cut to varying sizes and then put them in a small vase. Makes a cute "bouquet." Never needs watering!

i NEVER put antenna toppers on my antenna-i'm afraid they'll get stolen!

take a sewing needle, thread it and cut the thread long enough to go over your rearview mirror, then tie a knot in the end. stick the needle through the top of the antenna topper, then loop it over your rearview mirror. awesomeness!

i also take black pipe cleaners, fold them in half, put the ends into the hole in the bottom of the antenna topper, then stick the bent end into the speaker vents on each side of my dash...lol. yes, i currently have THREE antenna toppers visible in my car.

I bought a super cute disney one on vacation last year. I got home and found out my antenna has a big round thing on it and the topper didn't fit. It was so sad. I ended up adding it to a bunch of little gifts I had bought a friend. I was sad. It would have been so cute on my car.

I bought a super cute disney one on vacation last year. I got home and found out my antenna has a big round thing on it and the topper didn't fit. It was so sad. I ended up adding it to a bunch of little gifts I had bought a friend. I was sad. It would have been so cute on my car.

Mine's really thick too...I'm thinking of trying to stretch/cut a bigger hole in the bottom. I don't have room for it with my rear-view mirror, because of my giant Mickey-head dice hanging from it! :rotfl:

Go to an auto supply store store and buy a replacement antenna that looks decent and easy to install. Have a hole drilled either at the front of a back fender or at the back of a front fender where you will be able to install the antenna. Then install the antenna and make sure the connection bolt is tight.

WTH...send it back. This is blasphemy. Do not, under any circumstance, take receipt of this flawed automobile.

Last time at Disney I was looking at the toppers and I picked two, then my then 11 year old reminded me that my new van (Toyota Seina) did not have an antenna. Duh!! And great ideas for PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter