TOTWL on Dec 30 & 31, 2018???

NEM

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I have been trying to find info on what is happening at the Top of the World Lounge on Dec 30 & 31 this year. I know last year they had a DVC party there, but see that the DVC party is now for a fee at the convention center area of the Contemporary.

I am curious if anyone knows what might be happening at the TOTWL on those dates this year and if we can get access if we are guests at Bay Lake Towers?

Online, I am seeing that DVC only leased through Dec 29, 2018...does that mean it is no longer avail? I would love any info you may have as we are trying to plan our Dec 30 night and what we want to do...we know it will be crazy, but looking at options.

Thank you!

7/3, 7/4, 12/30 and 12/31 are blockout dates for the TOTWL. On those 4 nights, you must be staying at BLT using your membership (cash or points booked by MS) to have access to the TOTWL.

On all other nights of the year, members staying at any Disney owned resort at WDW or VB can access the TOTWL.

I know last year they had a DVC party there,
No, they didn’t. The TOTWL was operating as it usually does, but with the restriction that only guests staying at BLT we’re allowed access.

So as long as we are staying at BLT, we should be able to have access that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter