TOTWL ?

BradW

Earning My Ears
Hi again.

We couldn't get Wicked Wind Down ( or whatever) tickets, but is there a way to check in early to get get access to the lounge? Member Services did not know.
We are taking my mother who is losing her sight and this will be her last trip. The chaos of Main Street and the Hub would be too much for her, so I thought we could go to the lounge and let her see the fireworks over the castle one last time.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

There are a couple options:

1) Try to get a table via walkup (only a small section is reserved for the Wicked Wind Down), which I would think it be about 1-2 hour wait for a table and you can get up during the fireworks and resit after.
or
2) Go about 30 mins before the fireworks to get into the lounge just for firework viewing.

With either case you will not be seated to see the fireworks, in either case you need to walk outside to the viewing deck. I would also suggest you consider in the park at the disability reserved area if your mother needs a mobility device (not sure what the rules are to get into that area). These are often right near the grass courtyards used for VIP and Dessert Parties.

Other good viewing options that are free would be the Poly Beach or grab a drink from the bar at California Grill, which entitles you to use the viewing deck there (just save the receipt, if they still ask for that).

Is it open in the afternoon? Need a place to chill while waiting for our room to be ready.

Just came back from Disney, and we went to the (paid) Wicked Windown, and noticed the following at TOTWL:
1. As you approach the TOTWL door there was an area with sofas, chairs and tables outside with plenty of viewing area.
2. there were people in line by the end of the bar purchasing drinks at least, and maybe food.

So I think there is room for DVC members to go up there, have a drink and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter