tough question

BRERALEX

That's a wrap.
maybe this shouldnt even have its own thread but whatever

Are all these funds and firms, that are recommending a no vote on eisner, comming close to being enough of a % to actually do anything? Does anyone have a rough estimate of how close its getting?

P.S. got my savedisney bumper sticker in the mail two minutes ago WOOHOOO

P.S. along with a letter to go pick up my bachelors degree WOOOOHOOOO (been waitin since december, no mid-year commencement at my school)

its been a good day

The 3 pension funds and Roy's stocks equal about 2% of shares. How many others will also announce, or how many others have followed the ISS and Glass Lewis recommendations, we will have to stay tuned.

Has anyone come out in favor of Eisner? If not, statistically this doesn't look good for him.

Haven't heard any come out in favor. Some have said they will not disclose their proxy votes due to policy. The Ohio Pension fund says they will announce a decision Fri or Mon (They are meeting with Eisner today, I believe, per an article in another thread here)

The total announced withold votes from the funds are at about 2.7%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter