• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tour Groups

JenJenJen

Earning My Ears
Hi...I'm considering a tour group or a private tour. Only catch is my daughter has special needs and travels with a wheelchair. Do you have any recs on a company to consider? I've seen the Oahu Private Tour one. Thoughts on them?

Thanks,
Jen

Hi Jen,
I used Oahu private tours and we were very happy with them.
I can tell u that they were easy to deal with,and guide was very personable and seemed happy to make any accomadatioms we might need.
We did the north shore tour with the walk to the waterfall. We loved it! It is a paved path(some uphill)..but they have a shuttle for people that don’t want to walk. Scenery is stunning.
Had Leonard’s masaladas.... shrimp trunks and we went to an amazing cliff diving site. We said we are chickens but would love to see..
our guide actually jumped off cliff to give us some extra fun;-)
Definitely recommend
Keri

Another rave review for Oahu Private Tours! They were a breeze and a real delight to deal with from start to finish, and we felt that the day was really tailored to our needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter