• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plans - Different Fastpasses?

Sulster

Earning My Ears
I'm debating paying the $14.95 for Touring Plans. But how does it work if you have different FP for different members of your group? I'm not sure YDD will want to ride all of the crazy coasters that my ODD will want to. So if I get two different FPs for our family will Touring Plans account for this?

Hmmm...are you splitting up for the FPs, or will one group wait for the other? If you’re traveling together, you can enter in the various FPs and it’ll arrange it. If you’re splitting up, I think you’d have to do two separate plans. I’d say you would optimize one, and then manually arrange the other to match.

The "touring plans" part of the site is free. Look for a link on the right-hand side of the sign-up page that says "basic access." You'll also be able to re-do your plans in the park using the TP Lines app, for free.

The plans don't support things that happen simultaneously, like "YDD rides X while ODD rides Y." But if you get FPs at the same time for both, and they're reasonably close in terms of length, then you can work around it pretty easily. I'd try that before not using a touring plan at all.

Let me know if I can help with this.

The "touring plans" part of the site is free. Look for a link on the right-hand side of the sign-up page that says "basic access." You'll also be able to re-do your plans in the park using the TP Lines app, for free.

The plans don't support things that happen simultaneously, like "YDD rides X while ODD rides Y." But if you get FPs at the same time for both, and they're reasonably close in terms of length, then you can work around it pretty easily. I'd try that before not using a touring plan at all.

Let me know if I can help with this.

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter