Touring Plans question

Babsy

DIS Veteran
so, you get a TP discount if you have the book. I have the book, but I don't understand what they want to validate the discount?" Anyone know what they mean by FILL IN THE BLANK: Special tips for _____people. I don't need the answer (I do have the book), but I have no idea where to look in the book to find the answer?

If nobody has an answer for you I would recommend contacting TP via the contact info on their website. I find they’re excellent at responding to questions.

I feel like I remember at the front of the book it tells you how to do it.
It’s been a few years for me though.
Look at the first few pages, maybe the introduction section.
Keep us posted!

They challenge you with a question answered in the book. Refresh the page to get a question that may be easier to answer. Not sure how many different questions they offer, but I think MickeyMom is on to something there.

Last edited:
There's help somewhere in the book or on the site that tells you where or what page the "fill in the blank" answer is in the book. I remember doing that whole fill in the blank thing years ago to get the discount.

Thanks everyone! I finally figured it out! Would have been helpful to have a page number.....but I think that it was just a glitch that I didn't get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter