• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring Plans Success

3 Hobbits 2 Disney

Working Our Way Home
There have been several threads about the effectiveness of Touring Plan and I just wanted to give a shout out. About 3 weeks ago I got a hit for Cali Dinner @ 9:25. I took it and restarted the search to try and find a better time. Today I got 2 hits — one for 8:50 and another for 7:20 on Sunday, Nov 10. I hopped on the 7:20 within 4 minutes, and I was able to get it! Yay! Since it worked out, we get to celebrate our 29th anniversary with dinner and fireworks!!! I hope the other Cali Grill reservations and Morimoto make someone’s day.

Touring plans helped me get a Be Our Guest lunch. It also got me an Ohana dinner but the time wasn't ideal so I didn't try to get it. It works pretty well. I was also able to get a SciFi Dine In reservation using the other reservation finder website.

I just used it to get an Oga's cantina reservation. I thought it was hopeless, but it worked and I got the exact day and time I wanted! I would have never known about either thing without these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter